Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR List
- Glitter (Aprilynne Pike) - I had the pleasure of beta-reading this a while ago and am excited to see how it's changed and grown since that draft! I've heard nothing but great things so far.
- Caraval (Stephanie Garber) - I've been seeing so much excitement for this that since I have an ARC I simply must find out what all the fuss is about as soon as possible.
- The Continent (Keira Drake) - Another title with great social media excitement right now, although I must say I discovered it before the excitement and couldn't have been happier to acquire an early ARC!
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Claudia Gray) - I loved the first book but never got around to reading this second last year, so now that the third is out it's time to finally continue and finish this amazing series!
- Illuminae (Kaufman & Kristoff) - I won an ARC of the second book and am constantly hearing how good the series is so I've finally moved this to the short pile.
- The Diabolic (S.J. Kincaid) - This one has really intrigued me since the epic cover was revealed! Currently working to acquire an ARC.
- Witch's Pyre (Josephine Angelini) - I loved the first two books so much I'll be acquiring the hardcover (yes, hardcover - that's how excited I am to read this ASAP!) from the library and cannot wait to see how it all ends!
- Lies I Live By (Lauren Sabel) - Despite mixed reviews this has consistently intrigued me, so now that I've finally acquired an ARC I'm eager to read it.
- The Young Elites (Marie Lu) - I keep hearing how amazing this series is, although some have said it may be a little too dark for me? Moved it to the short pile to determine just how dark my tastes actually run for future reference.
- The Iron Trial (Black & Clare) - Despite being on the fence about Black books (loved Curseworkers, disliked Tithe) and possessing a general disinterest of Clare books, this catches my eye on the shelf every time I pass it so I think I'll finally give it a try and see if it's been worth hanging on to.
- Horimiya vol. 5 (Hero & Hagiwara) - Being me I of course have to include a manga title! This is my favorite contemporary romance series, and I still praise my library for stocking it for me to discover! After a drastic haircut of a cliffhanger in vol. 4, I'm dying to find out what happens next! (Releases October 25th.)
So what books are on your fall TBR list? Have you read any on mine? If so, what did you think?