Number Of Books You Read: 43 (novels & non-fic), 242 (plus manga)
Number of Re-Reads: 3
Genre You Read The Most From: I read a bit of everything this year!
YA CONTEMPORARY: The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
YA NON-CONTEMPORARY: Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini (review)
MIDDLE GRADE: Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George (review)
ADULT: Prudence by Gail Carriger
NON-FICTION: Roadmap by Roadtrip Nation
MANGA: The Ancient Magus' Bride vol. 3 by Kore Yamazaki
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman. SO disappointing.
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read?
GOOD: The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B by Teresa Toten (review)
BAD: Court of Fives by Kate Elliott (review)
5. Best series you started in 2015? Best Sequel of 2015? Best Series Ender of 2015?
STARTED: Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini (review)
SEQUEL: Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
SERIES ENDER: Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2015?
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B by Teresa Toten (YA Contemp) (review)
8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
Nobody's Goddess by Amy McNulty. I read it whenever and wherever I could and stayed up late to finish it (a very rare occurrence). (review)
9. Book You Read In 2015 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
Prudence by Gail Carriger
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2015?
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. No contest.
11. Most memorable character of 2015?
Sophronia Temminnick (Finishing School series by Gail Carriger)
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2015?
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2015?
Roadmap: The Get-It-Together Guide for Figuring Out What to Do with Your Life by Roadtrip Nation
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2015 to finally read?
The Girl of Fire & Thorns by Rae Carson
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2015?
The poor young Pickleman. He'd had no chance from the moment he entered the room. If there were a book on befuddlement with evil intent, Sophronia had just thrown it at him.
At which point she hauled off and hit him with it.
--Manners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger
16. Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2015?
SHORTEST: The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion by Elle Luna
LONGEST: Court of Fives by Kate Elliott (review)
17. Book That Shocked You The Most
Firewalker by Josephine Angelini. ROWAN HOW COULD YOU. (review)
18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)
Lily + Rowan (The Worldwalker Trilogy by Josephine Angelini)
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year
Ray + Ada from Made to Kill by Adam Christopher (review)
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2015 From An Author You’ve Read Previously
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
21. Best Book You Read In 2015 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:
Assassination Classroom vol. 1 by Yusei Matsui
23. Best 2015 debut you read?
The Leveller by Julia Durango (review)
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
All the worlds in A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
Assassination Classroom vol. 1 by Yusei Matsui
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2015?
The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B by Teresa Toten (review)
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
School for Sidekicks by Kelly McCullough (review)
28. Book That Crushed Your
I can't recall that my soul was ever crushed, but The Cage by Megan Shepherd seriously messed with my sanity. (review)
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2015?
The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle (review)
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?
The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman. It sounded like exactly my kind of read but turned out to be one of the worst and most frustrating books I've ever read.
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2016 (non-debut)?
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
3. 2016 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2016?
SEQUEL: Raging Sea by Michael Buckley
SERIES END: Traitor's Pyre by Josephine Angelini
6. A 2016 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:
I haven't been able to read the illustrated reissue yet, but Alcatraz vs. the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson! It is pure brilliance and absolutely hilarious with flawless writing, zany characters, and a completely original story. Releases 2/2/16 from Starscape (Tor).
* * *
And that's it! Did you read any of these? What did you think of them? And if you filled out the survey as well, leave a link to your post in the Comments!