Friday, July 12, 2013

The Friday Review (7/12/13)

Welcome to The Friday Review, a weekly segment where I share what I've been reading!

Miss Fortune CookieBlue Exorcist, Vol. 10Rush (The Game, #1)

CURRENTLY READING:
Miss Fortune Cookie by Lauren Bjorkman (ARC)
Needed something light and this definitely fits the bill. It's cute, but kind of slow - hopefully it'll pick up soon.

JUST FINISHED:
Blue Exorcist 10 by Kazue Kato (PBK)
I'm back collecting this series again, and although it's taken another turn for the horrendously long story arc of doom, I really enjoy the originality and characters.

READING NEXT: 
Rush by Eve Silver (ARC)
I have been looking forward to this book for over a year - definitely one of my Top 3 most-excited-to-read 2013 releases. I got my copy on a delayed trade though, so it didn't arrive until yesterday afternoon (talk about torture). It'll be a miracle if I make it 24 hours without starting it. I may have actually started it already...


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment