Saturday, October 26, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (10/26/13)


Time for another Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where I share the books that I've added to my shelves this week.


WON:
  • Blindsided by Natalie Whipple (Pbk - Won) - Tweeted a pic of me in some pretty awesome shades and won one of the best prize packs ever from the author! I absolutely loved Transparent, so I am extremely excited to read this sequel!

OTHERS:
Bound Beauty, Volume 2Bound Beauty, Volume 3Clamp School Detectives, Vol. 03 (CLAMP School Detectives, #3)Midnight City (Conquered Earth, #1)Bellman & Black: A Ghost StoryThe Pearl Wars (Skyship Academy #1)
  • Bound Beauty Vols. 2 & 3 by MickTakeuchi (Pbk - Purchased Used) - These are out of print, so I was excited to find them at my used bookstore! Looking forward to seeing where the story goes.
  • CLAMP School Detectives Vol. 3 by CLAMP (Pbk - Purchased Used) - Finally, my set of this cute and fun series is complete!
  • Midnight City by J. Barton Mitchell (Pbk - Purchased Used) - Sounds interesting, and it was in stellar condition. 
  • Bellman & Black by Diane Setterfield (Hbk - Publisher) - Received a hardcover from the publisher! One of the few adult books that looks interesting to me - looking forward to trying it.
  • The Pearl Wars (Skyship Academy #1) by Nick James (Pbk - Purchased Used) - I couldn't help myself, it looked interesting.

This Week on the Blog
So what books did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. I did not know Transparent had a sequel. That cover is very fun looking.
    Enjoy! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skyship Academy has such a cool cover! Looks kinda Steampunk!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I'm a new GFC Follower.
    Check out my STS
    And while you're at my blog, don't forget to enter my Fierce Reads Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really intrigued by Bellman and Black, too. Let me know how it is!

    I've been reading Vicious by V. E. Schwab. It's just as good as everyone has been saying it is. Also Eleanor & Park OMG SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dying to read Vicious! Glad to know it's as good as the hype. Now I REALLY need to get my hands on it...

      Delete