Friday, October 11, 2013

The Friday Reads Review (10/11/13)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Relic
Relic by Renee Collins (Pbk)
YA Western Fantasy. Nothing spectacular, but definitely unique.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin
Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin by Liesl Shurtliff (ARC)
Cute and fun fairytale retelling. Review to come.


>> READING NEXT <<
Altered (Crewel World, #2)
Altered by Gennifer Albin (ARC - releases 10/29/13)
I'm excited to see how the story continues, considering how Crewel ended!


So what are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. I just finished Fractured by Sarah Fine (amazing) and now I'm reading Miss Fortune Cookie by Lauren Bjorkman...

    ReplyDelete