Friday, October 25, 2013

The Friday Reads Review (10/25/13)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Red
Red by Alison Cherry (ARC)
A very simple story, but a light and quick read.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Fruits Basket, Volume 23
Fruits Basket Vol. 23 by Natsuki Takaya (Pbk)
And by finishing Volume 23, I finished re-reading the entire series! Such a sweet, funny and heart-wrenching story - series review to come.


>> READING NEXT <<
Blindsided (Transparent, #2)
Blindsided by Natalie Whipple (Pbk - releases 1/14)
This is the sequel to Transparent, which I adored, so I'm extremely excited to start this!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment