Friday, September 26, 2014

The Friday Reads Review (9/26/14)


Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Otherbound
Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis (ARC)
I was wary of this book for several reasons but the premise was so unique I had to give it a try, and wow has it blown me away. About three-fourths done and hate to be away from it.


>> ON HOLD <<
Trust Me, I'm a Ninja (Relax, I'm a Ninja, #2)
Trust Me, I'm a Ninja by Natalie Whipple (Pbk)
Halfway through but had to pause to read Otherbound. Sadly it's not as good as the first one, although things were picking up when I had to stop (of course). 


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Accidental Highwayman: Being the Tale of Kit Bristol, His Horse Midnight, a Mysterious Princess, and Sundry Magical Persons Besides
The Accidental Highwayman by Ben Tripp (ARC)
A fun and adventurous fairy tale that I quite enjoyed! Definitely for fans of The Princess Bride. Review to come.


>> READING NEXT <<
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger (Pbk)
Going to be re-re-reading this and the sequel with the Gail Carriger Fan Group in prep for Book the Third's release in November! Want to join us? Go here


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment