Friday, February 6, 2015

The #FridayReads Review (2/5/15)



Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<

No fiction this week, which is a first for me. Like ever. In the history of ever. I think there's something wrong with me. (Manga? Oh no, manga doesn't count as "fiction." ;)

The Story of Libraries: From the Invention of Writing to the Computer AgeRoadmap: The Get-It-Together Guide for Figuring Out What to Do with Your LifeMilkyway Hitchhiking, Vol. 1

The Story of Libraries by Fred Lerner (PBK)
Slow going but really interesting.

Roadmap by Roadtrip Nation (ARC)
Won an ARC from the publisher and have been devouring it since it arrived. This book is exactly what my life needed right now!

Milkyway Hitchhiking Vol. 1 by Sirial (PBK)
Sirial did another series about animals!! Not quite as good as One Fine Day, but a chapter here and there breaks up the non-fiction nicely.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Seven Deadly Sins 6
The Seven Deadly Sins Vol. 6 by Nakaba Suzuki (PBK)
This has turned out to be a pretty good series, and after the explosive cliffhanger ending I'm really excited for Vol. 7!!


>> READING NEXT <<
Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 2
Inu x Boku SS Vol. 2 by Cocoa Fujiwara (PBK)
The first one was pretty good so I'm going to try a few more volumes.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment