Friday, August 2, 2013

The Friday Reads Review (8/2/13)

Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week!

(And yes, I have noticed that I've had a blue book "theme" all month. Totally unintentional, but blue is my favorite color, so I'm not complaining. ;)

The Ward (The Ward, #1)Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2)
Frozen (Heart of Dread, #1)Rush (The Game, #1)

CURRENTLY READING:
The Ward by Jordana Frankel (ARC)
It's really nothing like Project P!!! *cues confetti cannons* I've been stressing out over half a year for nothing. That said, it isn't exactly what I was expecting, but considering how relieved I am that's not really a bad thing. 

JUST FINISHED:
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger (ARC - releases 11/13)
The best book I've read so far this year. And I'm going to have to read it a second time before reviewing, because even days later I'm still a mess of squeals and flails. I can't recommend this book (or this series) (okay, this author) enough.   

READING NEXT: 
Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston (ARC - releases 9/13)
My #1 must-read this summer! Cannot wait to dig in.

ON HOLD: 
Rush by Eve Silver (ARC)
Considering I shudder every time I think about picking this book back up, it may be time to call it DNF and save myself the aggravation...


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment