Friday, March 28, 2014

The Friday Reads Review (3/28/14)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke (Pbk)
Only 10% left to go! Things have gotten really tense, so I shouldn't have trouble powering through to the end this weekend. I will finish this book by the end of March or die trying!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Beauty Pop, Vol. 10
Beauty Pop Vol. 10 by Kiyoko Arai (Pbk)
I've had a serious manga need this month, so I decided to give my personal set of the Beauty Pop series a re-read. It's such a fun and playful series. My only complaint is that the romance kind of comes out of nowhere, but otherwise I definitely recommend it!


>> READING NEXT <<
House of Ivy & Sorrow
House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple (ARC)
I rarely expect anything to come of the few publisher ARC requests I send out into the ether, but I got the birthday surprise of my life when this beauty was waiting for me when I got home! Natalie is one of my favorite authors, so I have set it right on the top of my TBR pile - there will be no waiting with this one.


So what are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the last book looks good! I love the cover, how very enchanting =D
    How do you send out ARC publisher requests? (lol I didn't even know you could do that.)

    ReplyDelete