Friday, May 2, 2014

The Friday Reads Review (5/2/14)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Searching for Sky
Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor (ARC)
I rarely ever read Contemporary, but since I'll be meeting the author later this month I requested an ARC. Given its unusual premise I was hoping to be blown away - and I am and then some! Sky's unique view of commonplace things and activities and even words is fascinating and funny and emotional. I'm halfway through so far and loving it so much.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (ARC)
Sadly disappointing. I think it was mainly due to the writing style and scene structure for me. Review to come.


>> READING NEXT <<
Open Road Summer
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord (ARC)
The last of the First Loves Tour authors. I've heard nothing but AMAZING things, so I'm definitely excited to get to it next!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment