Friday, September 18, 2015

The #FridayReads Review (9/18/15)



Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review on your blog and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Rebel Mechanics (Rebel Mechanics, #1)
Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson (HBK)
Who was so excited to read this that when she found a half-price signed HARDCOVER she couldn't resist not only purchasing it but reading it next? Not me, that's for sure. If it was me though, I would have to say that I'm really quite enjoying it!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Wolf By Wolf (Wolf By Wolf, #1)
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin (ARC)
3.5 Stars. An engaging alternate history with an interesting twist. Definitely recommend for alternate history lovers. Review to come. 


>> READING NEXT <<
Dreamstrider
Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith (ARC)
For review. Hoping the story is as stunning as the cover!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment