Friday, April 15, 2016

The #FridayReads Review (4/15/16)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl
The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl by Melissa Keil (HBK)
Finally! As expected it's proving a fun contemporary with quirky characters, and I'm quite enjoying it.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Fog Diver (The Fog Diver, #1)The Ancient Magus' Bride, Vol. 4

The Fog Diver by Joel Ross (ARC)
3.5 Stars. Second review read and once more I found it an imaginative and inventive Middle Grade dystopian adventure with thrilling action and engaging characters. Looking forward to continuing the series soon! Review to come.

The Ancient Magus' Bride vol. 4 by Kore Yamazaki (PBK)
5 Stars. This finally arrived yesterday afternoon and I dropped everything to devour it. While the magic continues to be a bit overwhelming, further revelations about Elias and Chise's pasts expand the story in new and fascinating ways. Cannot wait for the next volume!!


>> READING NEXT <<
The Lost Compass (The Fog Diver, #2)
The Lost Compass by Joel Ross (ARC)
Required a buffer while I drafted the first book's review, but I'm excited to read this next!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment