Friday, July 29, 2016

The #FridayReads Review (7/29/16)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows (ARC)
Needed a fantasy fix so I decided to give this a try. Not quite as good as I'd hoped, but still an interesting enough read so far.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Shattered Lens (Alcatraz, #4)
The Shattered Lens by Brandon Sanderson (HBK)
3.5 Stars. More ridiculous but also more introspective and serious than the previous books. Still a fun read, though. And I'm really looking forward to the 5th and final book! Review to come.


>> READING NEXT <<
The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen, #2)
The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows (ARC)
Since I have the sequel on hand I'll probably go straight into it.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment