Sunday, April 15, 2012

Library Haul: The Adventures of Ex Libris

It's time for a look at my Library Haul, the tower of goodies I picked up during my weekly trip to the libraries (TL, ML, and CL). Sideways are borrowed, upright are purchased used from library Friends.

Here is this week's haul:


Highlights:
  • Not much in the way of books this week. Went looking for another book and discovered A College of Magics instead - we'll see if it's any good.
  • FINALLY got Rin-ne Volume 4! Now I can read all the volumes I've gathered and get on with my life.
  • New movies are The Adventures of Tin Tin and The Three Musketeers. Musketeers wasn't bad, although I would've liked to see Bloom as one of the three, and not the bad guy.
  • I've heard so much about Columbo, but don't think I've ever actually seen a full episode. The first season called to me. Same with The Bodyguard.
  • TL is getting in all sorts of new CDs, which means I'm trying all sorts of new artists and getting some great soundtracks, like Hugo. Who knows who I will discover!
What did you pick up from your local library this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment