Sunday, April 1, 2012

Library Haul: Reading My Way

It's time for a look at my Library Haul, the tower of goodies I picked up during my weekly trip to the libraries (TL, ML, and CL). Sideways are borrowed, upright are purchased used from library Friends.

Here is this week's haul:


Highlights:
  • I Am Here! Volume 2 came in just as I wanted it! So happy. A surprisingly good series, although short - Volume 2 ends it. :(
  • Emma Volume 1 was okay, so I snagged the only other volume TL has (10). This is, unfortunately, the last volume, but at least I'll know what to expect if I ever get my hands on the rest.
  • Interested to see what Daniel X is about. All I know is it's aliens.
  • Saw The Espressologist at a bookstore so decided to give it a try. It's thin, so hopefully I'll be able to finish it and write a review!
  • Writing Your Way is supposed to be an awesome new writing book. Will let you know.

Pick up anything interesting from your local library as of late?

No comments:

Post a Comment