Friday, October 30, 2015

The #FridayReads Review (10/30/15)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal
Ms. Marvel vol. 1 by Wilson & Alphona (PBK)
Reading through my neglected library pile while I try (and fail) to catch up on reviews. I'm enjoying the diverse MC and realistic plot.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Made to KillNo. 6: The Manga, Volume 04 (No. 6: The Manga, #4)

Made to Kill by Adam Christopher (ARC)
3 Stars. A laid-back historical noir mystery with a contemporary sci-fi twist and a classic PI voice that wasn't a bad read. Review to come.

NO. 6 vol. 4 by Asano & Kino (PBK)
4 Stars. Randomly discovered this series at the library and am now completely engrossed! It's an adaption of a dystopian novel series, and although it's a pretty simple plot I am scrambling to get my hands on the rest of the series, stat. Thankfully it has all released.


>> READING NEXT <<
Yukarism, Vol. 4
Yukarism vol. 4 by Chika Shiomi (PBK)
I'm struggling to settle on what novel to read next (yet another reading slump yay), but this is on its way so I know it's time is coming soon! Just discovered it's the last volume though, so I'm already depressed because it's been such a good series and I'd hoped it would last a good long while.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment