Friday, May 13, 2016

The #FridayReads Review (5/13/16)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Zero Day
Zero Day by Jan Gangsei (HBK)
I've been itching to read this for a while now and decided to finally give in. Although I'm having to suspend some disbelief and am not a big fan of Third Person Omniscient, I am a big fan of characters who act one way and think another and this book is packed with that so it's been an engaging read so far. 


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Lost Compass (The Fog Diver, #2)The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl

The Lost Compass by Joel Ross (ARC)
3.5 Stars. Another adventurous read with a fun cast and thrilling climax! The first third of the book was a bit moderate with lots of exploration and little action, but it was the calm before a storm of tense action and surprising twists I did not see coming. Review to come.

The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl by Melissa Keil (HBK)
3 Stars. A crudeish but sweet teen contemporary about best friends, the end of the world, and life after graduation. Review to come.


>> READING NEXT <<
Prudence (The Custard Protocol, #1)
Prudence by Gail Carriger (PBK)
I'm planning a read-along next month so it's time for a content-generating re-read!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment