Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: The Viking Ship


It is time for my first Teaser Tuesday, a concept brought to us by MizB on her blog Should Be Reading.

After following the zany and wonderful Maureen Johnson for many months on Twitter (@maureenjohnson), I finally brought home a stack of her books from the library. I'm on a travel kick right now (read: today, for some reason - also watching Rick Steves' Europe), so 13 Little Blue Envelopes it was. Currently on Chapter Richard and the Queen, and quite enjoying it. :)

Here's my teaser tidbit:

"She was standing in the airport in Copenhagen, staring at a doorway, trying to figure out if it was a) a bathroom and (b) what kind of bathroom it was. The door merely said H."

These "day" posts are fun! I'm definitely enjoying them, and I hope you are too! XD So what are you reading today?

2 comments:

  1. I love MJ! And really enjoyed 13LBE, even though I had trouble getting into it initially. The sequel is delightful as well. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny teaser, how would anyone know what H stood for?

    We have two teasers this week:
    http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme_20.html

    ReplyDelete