Friday, January 3, 2014

The Friday Reads Review (1/3/14)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<

Pandora Hearts by Jun Mochizuki (Pbk)
Thanks to the lovely @KristenEvey, I can finally tackle this dark and playful series! The first 3 volumes are in magazine form, Vols. 4-5 a gift from Kristen, and the rest I shall be following through the library. A dark Alice in Wonderland story. 


>> JUST FINISHED <<
PandoraHearts, Vol. 3

Pandora Hearts Vol. 3 by Jun Mochizuki (Pbk)
The magazine chapters are re-read, which means I'm finally digging into what I haven't read yet - super-excited to see where this series goes!


>> READING NEXT <<

I've been in a bit of a "I hate all novels" mood this week, so I have absolutely no idea what I'll be reading next. Hoping after the manga cleanse I'll be excited to read some novels again! But what is anyone's guess...


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment