Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week's topic: 

Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For

HungryThe Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)IllusiveWildHexed (Hexed, #1)Wish You Were Italian: An If Only novelCruel BeautyBurn OutThe Art of LaineyLandry Park
  1. Hungry (H.A. Swain) - A future where people no longer have to eat, and the girl who suddenly gets hungry. There's just something about this book...I haven't stopped thinking about it since I discovered it.
  2. The Murder Complex (Lindsay Cummings) - Action-packed. Blood-soaked. Chilling. Dark. Compelling. NEED THIS NOW. 
  3. Illusive (Emily Lloyd-Jones) - X-Men meets Ocean's Eleven. Give me people with super powers and I will give you my undivided attention.
  4. Wild (Alex Mallory) - A YA retelling of Tarzan. Yes. Please.
  5. Hexed (Michelle Krys) - A witch mystery! Definitely interested in giving it a try.
  6. Wish You Were Italian (Kristin Rae) - Finding romance in a foreign city is my favorite premise!
  7. Cruel Beauty (Rosamund Hodge) - I'm a sucker for a Beauty and the Beast retelling, so of course this made the list.
  8. Burn Out (Kristi Helvig) - The main character has a gun for a pet. She and I are going to get along very well, methinks.
  9. The Art of Lainey (Paula Stokes) - Girl uses The Art of War to try and get her boyfriend back. How could this not sound like fun!
  10. Landry Park (Bethany Hagen) - They had me at Downton Abbey meets The Selection

Quite the odd mix, I know! But that's the way I read. ;)

So what 2014 debuts are you excited for?

2 comments:

  1. I just found out about Wish You Were Italian and I have to say that I'm really excited for it now! It sounds so cute!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, some of those look like fun! I'm going to have to keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete