Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Ten Books (With Covers) I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


Ten Books (With Covers) I've Added To My TBR List Lately

Frogkisser!NovaThe Spirit Thief (The Legend of Eli Monpress, #1)
Traveler (Traveler #1)Romeo & What's Her Name
Dividing EdenLibriomancer (Magic Ex Libris, #1)The Ship Who Sang (Brainship, #1)
Daughter of the Pirate KingFrau Faust, Vol. 1
  1. Frogkisser! (Garth Nix) - This sounds like a ton of fairy tale fun, and I'm a big fan of Garth's storytelling!
  2. Nova (Margaret Fortune) - I'm a sucker for sci-fi, and this looks unique and interesting. 
  3. The Spirit Thief (Rachel Aaron) - I enjoyed Rachel's sci-fi Paradox series (released under the name Rachel Bach), so when I found this at a used book sale I thought I'd give it a try!
  4. Traveler (L.E. DeLano) - A writer whose stories turn out to be real alternate universes that she travels to with a cute guy? Umm, yes please.
  5. Romeo & What's Her Name (Shani Petroff) - I have a secret love of drama class, and as a "romantic comedy of errors" I just can't resist this.
  6. Dividing Eden (Joelle Charbonneau) - I really enjoyed Joelle's Testing series so I'm excited to see her tackle fantasy!
  7. Libriomancer (Jim C. Hines) - I'm sorry, there's an entire series about librarians who wield book magic? How did I not hear about this before??
  8. The Ship Who Sang (Anne McCaffrey) - I discovered this sci-fi classic doing research for my Nano novel, and then a few weeks later found a ex-library copy at a used book sale! If that wasn't fate - really excited to read it soon.
  9. Daughter of the Pirate King (Tricia Levenseller) - I'm take it or leave it when it comes to pirate books, but this one sounds really good! 
  10. Frau Faust vol. 1 (Kore Yamazaki) - Okay so technically the American edition doesn't have a cover yet since Kodansha just announced the license last month, but I'm just so excited for this new series from the author of my favorite manga, The Ancient Magus Bride!! If the awesome Japanese cover is any indication, I'm in for another amazing read.


So what books have you added to your TBR lately? Have you read any on mine? If so, what did you think?

1 comment: