Friday, November 18, 2016

The #FridayReads Review (11/18/16)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Dark Energy
Dark Energy by Robison Wells (ARC)
This has been a thrilling genre rollercoaster! It started as a light contemporary sci-fi, plunged into horror near the middle, and then turned into a tense adventure as we neared the climax. I only have a chapter or two left and I'm itching to find out how it ends!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
My Lady Jane
My Lady Jane by Hand & Ashton & Meadows (ARC)
3.5 StarsA humorous historical reimagining that was a bit slow and wordy at times but possessed great characters, fun fantastical twists, and adorable romances.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Ruined (Ruined, #1)
Ruined by Amy Tintera (ARC)
Feeling like a fantasy next so think I'll try Amy's latest! Really enjoyed her Reboot duology.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment