Friday, November 4, 2016

The #FridayReads Review (11/4/16)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
My Lady Jane
My Lady Jane by Hand & Ashton & Meadows (ARC)
I'm typically not much for historical fiction, but once I found out how hilarious this was I just had to read it. The first chapter was a little repetitive, but by Chapter 2 I was engaged and I've been really enjoying the Ardagh-esque humor and characters!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Continent (The Continent, #1)
The Continent by Keira Drake (ARC)
Stars. A sadly simple and twistless dystopian-esque tale with realistic and likable characters but too little action, too much contemplation, and a message that left me frustrated. Review to come.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Witch's Pyre (Worldwalker, #3)
Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini (HBK)
This FINALLY came in at the library so I think I'll be tackling it next! Seriously tempted to re-read the first two books beforehand, though...


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment