Friday, October 4, 2013

The Friday Reads Review (10/4/13)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2)
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger (ARC - releases 11/5/13)
My review re-read, although I really needed some Lady Gail to perk me up this week. Proving just as good, if not better, than my first read-through!


>> JUST FINISHED <<

Nothing. I burned out binge-reading the first two Lunar Chronicles, so it's been a slow week.


>> READING NEXT <<
Samurai AwakeningJet Black and the Ninja Wind
Samurai Awakening by Benjamin Martin (Hbk)
Jet Black and the Ninja Wind by Leza Lowitz & Shogo Oketani (Hbk - releases 10/29/13)
I'm feeling the itch to try a Japanese story! Both of these are written by Americans currently living in Japan, so I know they'll be authentic (a must for me). 


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment