Friday, February 14, 2014

The Friday Reads Review (2/14/14)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
The Good, the Bad, and the Uncanny
The Good, the Bad, and the Uncanny by Simon R. Green (Hbk)
Decided to try and finish this - I needed a YA break.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Unbound (The Archived, #2)
The Unbound by Victoria Schwab (Hbk)
A strong read, although Mac brooded way too much for me. Review to come.


>> READING NEXT <<
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke (Pbk)
April will be here before I know it, and I need to have this finished by then so I can start agonizing over my class portfolio essay for May. Time to buckle down and give it my full reading attention!


So what are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I can't wait to read The Unbound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been reading some good books and have some great ones coming up! I am reading The Cuckoo's Calling and Eleanor and Park this week. :) Happy reading!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete