Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Fool Me Twice (Mandy Hubbard)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blogging event hosted by Breaking the Spine, in which one spotlights an upcoming release they are eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Fool Me Twice: An If Only novel
Title: Fool Me Twice
Author: Mandy Hubbard
Release Date: May 6, 2014
Summary (from Goodreads):

Last summer, Mackenzie and Landon were the perfect couple. And then he dumped her and broke her heart. Fast forward a year and they’re back at their summer jobs at Serenity Ranch and Spa. And Mack and her best friend Bailey are spending their time fantasizing about making voodoo dolls and playing childish pranks on Landon.

Lucky for Mack, the perfect opportunity presents itself. Landon takes a nasty fall and suddenly he’s stuck in the past—literally. His most recent memory is of last summer, when they were together, so now he’s calling Mack pet names and hanging all over her.

The plan is simple: keep Landon at arm’s length, manipulate him so he’s the one falling in love, and then BAM, dump him in the most epic revenge plot in the history of everdom. There’s only one teensy problem: Mack can’t fall for Landon a second time.


Why I'm Looking Forward To ItThis sounds like so much fun - it's exactly what I need right right now! (Or what I'll need this summer, as it won't release for a few more months. *sigh*) Still, super-excited to get my hands on it!! 


So what book are you waiting on?

4 comments:

  1. This book does sound like a ridiculous amount of fun!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the plot to this one too! I like these revenge love stories *bwahaha, yes i am evil* XP but it sounds pretty fun to read :) Adding to my goodreads.

    -Great WoW pick Skye,
    much <3 lisseth [My WoW]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that sounds adorable! Off to add to my list! Thanks for sharing! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-1PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a really fun summer read! This is the first I've seen it so thanks for sharing! Great choice, Skye! Hope you're having a fab week so far!

    xo, Becca
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete