Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


Top Ten 2015 Releases 
I Meant to Get to But Didn't

Polaris (Avalon, #2)Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)Death Marked (Death Sworn, #2)The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)Fallout (Lois Lane, #1)
Tracked (Tracked, #1)Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1)Reawakened (Reawakened, #1)Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)Their Fractured Light (Starbound, #3)
  1. Polaris (Mindee Arnett) - Loved Avalon so I'm dying to finishing Jeth's story! Avalon re-read will be required, though (darn ;).
  2. Red Queen (Victoria Aveyard) - How can I possibly resist such a gorgeous cover and amazing reviews?
  3. Death Marked (Leah Cypess) - Really enjoyed Death Sworn so I'm looking forward to finishing Ileni's story! Surprisingly don't think I'll need a Death Sworn re-read, which is rare for me, but it was very memorable (wouldn't mind a re-read, though).
  4. The Orphan Queen (Jodi Meadows) - I've heard such good things I'm now itching to try it. Want to get my hands on The Mirror King first though, so I can binge the duology.
  5. Fallout (Gwenda Bond) - Teenage Lois Lane. Enough said.
  6. Tracked (Jenny Martin) - I was part of the street team so now that I have an ARC I'm excited to finally read the story!
  7. Ink & Bone (Rachel Caine) - Library plus alchemy on an alternate timeline! Finally got an ARC so it's on my short pile.
  8. Reawakened (Colleen Houck) - This sounds like a really fun read and I love Egyptian mythology.
  9. Illuminae (Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff) - Not quite my usual sort of read but it's gotten such amazing reviews I have to give it a try.
  10. Their Fractured Light (Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner) - As soon as I get my hands on a softcover, I am devouring this final beauty!


So what 2015 releases are you looking forward to reading this year?

3 comments:

  1. Oh so many books! How are we to read them all?! My TTT List, which overlaps none of yours, but I can say that a few up there I do want to read too. Especially Ink & Bone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Queen and Ink and Bone were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/top-ten-tuesday-39/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful list of books you still need to get to. I have read a few of these myself - Red Queen and Illuminae. I absolutely LOVED Illuminae, such a wonderful and unique read. I have to admit to being really disappointed with Red Queen and not being as impressed as everyone else seemed to be. A lot of the others are ones I still want to get to in 2016 myself.

    I hope you manage to get to some of these soon, and that you enjoy them :) Here's my TTT, if you want to check out my list.

    ReplyDelete