Friday, October 14, 2016

The #FridayReads Review (10/14/16)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
A Certain Magical Index, Vol. 5 (manga)
A Certain Magical Index vol. 5 by Chuya Kogino (PBK)
Although the world is a bit odd, this series has really surprised me with interesting characters and exciting action. After two thrilling two-volume story arcs this third is so far a little less impressive, but the characters continue to keep me engaged.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
World Trigger, Vol. 12
World Trigger vol. 12 by Daisuke Ashihara (PBK)
StarsWhile I feel the rank wars arc are a waste of time and energy and the commentary can get seriously wordy at times, I am enjoying the action enough to continue. I hope they bring back the monsters soon, though!


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Glitter
Glitter by Aprilynne Pike (PBK)
The release party is only a few weeks away so I need to get started on this beauty pronto!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment