Friday, February 1, 2019

The #FridayReads Review (2/1/19)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Love and First Sight
Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist (ARC)
This month has been all about reading whatever catches my eye, and when I went to grab my next read this morning this was what caught my attention. Only one chapter in but so far so interesting enough to continue.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Beastly Bones (Jackaby, #2)
Beastly Bones by William Ritter (PBK)
4 Stars. While not quite as good as the first book due to a little drag in the middle, the easy voice, engaging characters and intriguing mystery made for a breeze of a read, and I really enjoyed the monster elements. Will definitely be picking up the third book, Ghostly Echoes, soon! Review to come.



>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Waistcoats & Weaponry (Finishing School, #3)
Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger (PBK)
I'll be joining The Great 2019 Parasolverse Read-Along for a re-read of the third (and then fourth) book in the Finishing School series. This is my favorite series of Lady Gail's, so I've been looking forward to it. W&W begins on the 4th.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment