Friday, February 15, 2019

The #FridayReads Review (2/15/19)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Manners & Mutiny
Manners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger (PBK)
After several DNFs I decided to just give in to my desire to complete the Finishing School series a week ahead of The Great 2019 Parasolverse Read-Along schedule (bad Skye). As with the first 3 books I'm thoroughly enjoying my re-read, and as I've only previously read this one once I'm rather fuzzy on most of the details so more surprises for me to enjoy all over again! 


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Waistcoats & Weaponry (Finishing School, #3)
Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger (PBK)
5 Stars. I enjoyed this read as much as my first two! Sophronia is such a confident intellgencer in this one, and I really enjoyed the team's train hi-jinks. You can read my (2nd read) review here.



>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Paper and Fire (The Great Library, #2)
Paper & Fire by Rachel Caine (PBK)
Got my hands on a paperback so it's time to continue this interesting series. (You can check out my review of Book 1 here.)


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment