Friday, February 22, 2019

The #FridayReads Review (2/22/19)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up: A Magical Story
I read and really liked the text book a while ago so naturally mangaphile me has to read the manga version as well! A few chapters in and so far I'm enjoying it.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Manners & Mutiny
Manners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger (PBK)
4.5 Stars. 2nd Read. It's been a few years since my initial read so I was delighted by a few surprises I'd forgotten about. As a whole the Finishing School series is, and will more than likely remain, my favorite of all time - all 4 books are solidly good and together make a stellar story. Full review to come.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Assassination Classroom, Vol. 16
Assassination Classroom vol. 16 by Yusei Matsui (PBK)
Realized I never finished this series so I'll be re-reading this volume and then binging the rest to finally see how it all ends...


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment