Friday, February 8, 2019

The #FridayReads Review (2/8/19)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Waistcoats & Weaponry (Finishing School, #3)
Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger (PBK)
Joined The Great 2019 Parasolverse Read-Along to finish my re-read of the Finishing School series! I'm enjoying this as much as my first two reads (Sophronia is such a confident intellgencer in this one) and almost done. Already looking forward to Manners & Mutiny!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Love and First Sight
Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist (ARC)
4.5 Stars. A quick and thought-provoking story about sight and how those of us with it so easily take it for granted. Review to come.



>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Waiting for Spring 3 (Waiting for Spring, #3)
Waiting for Spring 3 by Anashin (PBK)
Randomly grabbed the first two volumes of this series from the library earlier this week and enjoyed them enough to reserve volumes 3-9 to binge the rest of what's currently released.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment