Friday, December 13, 2013

The Friday Reads Review (12/13/13)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Independent Study (The Testing, #2)Pearl Pink, Vol. 04

Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau (ARC - Releases 1/14)
Finally continuing this awesome series!

Pearl Pink Vol. 4 by Meca Tanaka (Pbk)
By sheer random luck of the manga gods I snagged a copy of this hard-to-get, out-of-print, last volume in the series from B&N! Cannot wait to finally see how the story ends!!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy, #1)
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett (ARC)
A really fun paranormal mystery that fans of Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins would love. Review to come!


>> READING NEXT <<
Unhinged (Splintered, #2)
Unhinged by A.G. Howard (ARC - releases 1/14)
I know I said I was reading this one last week, but before I could start it my mood shifted (and my reading is always at the whim of my mood). But it'll be next, for sure!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment