Saturday, December 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (12/28/13)


Enter to win an early copy of 
THE SCAR BOYS by Len Vlahos here!!



Time for another Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where I share the books that I've added to my shelves this week.


Hero (Woodcutter Sisters #2)Just Like FateFire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)

  • Hero by Alethea Kontis (ARC - Gift) - Snagged this and the next title from the wonderful @MsAshleighPaige during an epic Twitter giveaway! I enjoyed the first book in this series, so I'm looking forward to seeing where Hero takes me.
  • Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young (ARC - Gift) - I have yet to read anything by either of these authors, so it's about time I did! (And the lovely Suzanne is local!)
  • Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott (ARC - From Publisher) - It came it came it came!!! *flails* I can't wait to get started! Thank you, Scholastic! <3
  • Erased by Jennifer Rush (ARC - From Publisher) - Not only did Little, Brown send me an ARC, but it was accompanied by a signed Altered bookmark, and a set of ship buttons. BUTTONS. Little, Brown apparently knows the secret to winning my heart. Thank you, LB! <3

This Week on the Blog
So what books did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad your copy of Fire & Flood arrived! I loved it and I hope you will too. Ooooh, Just Like Fate. Gimmie! Kidding of course but I am dying for this one. My post will be up tomorrow.

    Happy reading Skye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I INTEND to add Republic of Thieves to that list, its a fantasy book. Cover art had me gawping for ages.
    Gonna try and put a hyperlink here but dunno if it will work...
    The Republic Of Thieves - Scott Lynch

    Again, thanks for sharing the new titles! (I'll add them to my mental never-ending reading list O_O )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    "Just Like Fate" sounds interesting and I can recommend Cat Patrick as an author because "Forgotten" was a fantastic book.

    I haven't heard of "The Woodcutter Sisters" series of books before I saw "Hero" on your post and the premise of the stories sounds interesting, so I've added "Enchanted" and "Hero" on to my Wish List.

    Please feel free to check out my Christmas haul at http://thewanderingbookworm.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/book-haul-christmas-2013-haul/

    Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. I need to start that Jennifer Rush series :)

    Happy New Year!

    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally scored on the book front this week! So many good ones! Yay!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great haul! I still need to read Altered, something that I am determined to do in 2014! I hope you enjoy them all :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete