Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week's topic:


Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read
(2014 releases I have yet to read, with covers, in no particular order)

Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)The Winner's CurseMeridian (Arclight, #2)The One (Selection #3)Unhinged (Splintered, #2)Split Second (Pivot Point #2)Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)Dear KillerRebel BelleWildErased (Altered, #2)

  1. Cress by Marissa Meyer (Book 3 in the Lunar Chronicles) - This series is epic. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
  2. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - The whole premise just screams ME. I've been scrambling for a copy since the cover released.
  3. Meridian by Josin L. McQuein (sequel to Arclight) - I absolutely adored Arclight, so I need this sequel like yesterday!
  4. The One by Kiera Cass (final book in The Selection series) - Series finale to one of the best series I've ever read. Can't wait to see how it ends!
  5. Unhinged by A.G. Howard (sequel to Splintered) - More Morpheus!!!
  6. Split Second by Kasie West (sequel to Pivot Point) - Loved Pivot Point, so I'll be interested to see where Kasie takes the characters next.
  7. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott - I think this will be The Hunger Games of 2014. Can't wait!
  8. Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell - I need some creep in my 2014, and I believe this will do nicely.
  9. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins - I adore Rachel's writing and characters, and this looks to be a fun story!
  10. Wild by Alex Mallory - A YA retelling of Tarzan. Enough said.
  11. Erased by Jennifer Rush (Book 2 in the Altered series) - Loved Altered, so look forward to continuing the series!

(What can I say? I can never have just 10. I'm seriously excited for a ton of books in 2014!)


What 2014 releases are you dying to read?

4 comments:

  1. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott - I think this will be The Hunger Games of 2014. Can't wait!

    I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to everything! Especially excited about Dear Killer! Just added Wild to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that I forgot to put Cress on my list?! It's one that I really can't wait for either!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I'm really excited to get The One, want to see how it all ends for America. Altered is a series that I really want to start. My TTT

    ReplyDelete