Friday, December 27, 2013

The Friday Reads Review (12/27/13)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Independent Study (The Testing, #2)
Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau (ARC - Releases 1/14)
Began a little slow, but I'm really enjoying it now!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Black Butler, Vol. 15
Black Butler Vol. 15 by Yana Toboso (Pbk)
This series is really creepy and dark but also funny and so good! Loving the new private school arc - can't wait to see what happens next!


>> READING NEXT <<
Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott (ARC - releases 2/14)
Super-excited to read this!! Felt like forever since I requested it, so now that it's finally here there's just no putting it off for anything else.


So what are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love that you post so regularly. Starting to fall in love with books again. =] (My English Literature degree sometimes makes me allergic.) Hope you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete