Sunday, December 1, 2013

Best of the Bunch - November 2013


Best of the Bunch is a monthly blog hop at the end of each month hosted by Sally @ Always Lost in Stories, where you share which books you've read and reviewed in the month, decide on your personal favorite and give that book your Best of the Bunch award!


READ
Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #1)Blindsided (Transparent, #2)Sweet Rein, Vol. 1

Pawn by AimeĆ© Carter
Blindsided by Natalie Whipple
Sweet Rein Vol. 1 by Sakura Tsukuba


REVIEWED
Rump: The True Story of RumpelstiltskinCinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)

MG: Rump - The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin by Liesl Shurtliff (Review)
YA: Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Review)
YA: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Review)
Manga: Fruits Basket Series by Natsuki Takaya (Review)



BEST IN THE BUNCH
Sweet Rein, Vol. 1
Sweet Rein Vol. 1
I picked it up merely on a splurge and still can't believe how good it is! While the whole Santa/reindeer thing is a little ridiculous, I don't care as the characters and stories are just so sweet and fun and OMG I WANT A KAITO HOW DO I GET A KAITO. *starts bumping into everyone* (If you read the story, you'll get this.) Also, the bonus vampire one-shot at the end was ADORABLE. Highly recommend for Christmas - or any time of year!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Rein looks pretty darn adorable. It's not something I'd normally pick up, but now I think I should!

    You can find my BotB HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Getting into the Christmas spirit early? You read such a mix of books this month. I LOVE Cinder and Scarlet, and can't wait for Cress to come out next year.
    Thanks for joining in with Best of the Bunch!

    ReplyDelete