Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten Books I Read In 2013


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week's topic:


Top Ten Books I Read In 2013

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)Transparent (Transparent, #1)Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Arclight (Arclight, #1)Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2)Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)The Elite (The Selection, #2)The Art of WishingThe Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy, #1)The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1)Splintered (Splintered, #1)

  1. These Broken Stars (Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner)
  2. Transparent (Natalie Whipple)
  3. Cinder (Marissa Meyer)
  4. Arclight (Josin L. McQuein)
  5. Curtsies & Conspiracies (Gail Carriger)
  6. Pivot Point (Kasie West)
  7. The Elite (Kiera Cass)
  8. The Art of Wishing (Lindsay Ribar)
  9. The Nightmare Affair (Mindee Arnett)
  10. The False Prince (Jennifer A. Nielsen)
  11. Splintered (A.G. Howard)

(Yes I know, that's 11, not 10. What can I say, I had a lot of really good reads this year!)


So what were your top ten reads of 2013? Did you read any of my picks? What did you think of them?

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed These Broken Stars as well. It was pretty surprising. Happy New Year!My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pivot Point is such a good book! I have yet to read Arclight but I hear it is really good. Hopefully this year I will get around to it! I enjoyed Cinder but have yet to read its sequel. Happy Reading in 2014!

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read two of the books on your list! Cinder and Splintered! They totally deserve to be on a top ten list, good calls for sure!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list, I love Cinder as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. You've got some really amazing books on your list - These Broken Stars made my list too. I just got Pivot Point for Christmas and I am so excited to finally get to read that one! Happy New Year :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete