Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dear Santa,

Now that I'm a book reviewer, my Christmas list is a little different this year. While books have always been my main request, now... I also want titles that aren't out yet. For example, if you could maybe pull a few strings, I would love to find one or two (or all!) these under my tree this Christmas:

The Winner's CurseCress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)The Nightmare Dilemma (The Arkwell Academy, #2)

However, if even you can't get your hands on those, here are a few already-released titles I wouldn't mind discovering in my stocking (ARCs preferred, of course - it is me ;):

The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1)The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy, #2)Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)

Mind you, these are only a few examples off The List - see my full 2013 bookish Christmas Wishlist here.

I've been a good girl and posted reviews consistently this year, so if you could see about sending at least one of these pretties my way, I'd greatly appreciate it. <3

Now, you doublecheck your nice and naughty lists, and I'll just leave these here...

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the Winner's Curse to release!! Grrr, March is too long to wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books: Oooh... Cookies: OOOOOOH!!! Siege and Storm looks interesting... thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, nice post. :) ARCs are a nice thing to put on your list for Santa.

    ReplyDelete