1. I will post on each of the following blogs at least:
> Writing - once a week (with one book review a month)
> Japanese - once a month
> Review - once a month (this is on a separate account because I tend to be rather honest)
2. I will blog one chapter a month of my 2010 Nano novel, Toaster Loses Her Hatting, here. (Follow and join in the adventure!)
3. I will finish reading at least one novel a month. (Because to review, I have to finish.)
4. I will write at least 5,000 words a month. (Although hopefully a lot more.)
5. I will edit a finished novel all the way through at least once. (I have yet to do this, and it's high time I did.)
So those are my big five! They may not sound like a whole lot, but given my schedule and propensity for random bouts of illness, they will prove a challenge for me. Still, I look forward to each one with great excitement.
So what are your 2013 Resolutions?