Friday, July 18, 2014

The Friday Reads Review (7/18/14)



Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Invisible  (The Twixt #2)

Invisible by Dawn Metcalf (ARC)
It's been a slow reading week, but I'm almost done! Currently in the middle of the climactic end scene and not being able to read right now is torture. T-T


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Fairy Tail 36

Fairy Tail Vol. 36 by Hiro Mashima (Pbk)
Haven't been reading these for a while so I ended up binging a seven-volume back-up this week! Still have one more to go and with the current epic story arc I'm not looking forward to running out in the middle...


>> READING NEXT <<
The Young World (The Young World Trilogy, #1)

The Young World by Chris Weitz (ARC)
I really have no idea what I'm going to read next, but this has been calling to me so perhaps I'll pick it up? All I know is I need to read something reviewable, stat!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment