Sunday, November 25, 2012

Why Do I Love YA?

So why do I love YA? Well, it's all a matter of Less and More:
  • Less: language, sex, description, "intellectual" writing, boring topics and characters and boredom in general.
  • More: adventure, fun sexual tension (without the need for actual sex), fun in general, interesting characters and worlds, generally lighter topics (what I read, anyway), and let's not forget the awesome authors I love to follow online and meet in person. :)
And that's just a few reasons off the top of my head! For me, YA is less junk and more entertainment. What's not to love?

So what do you love about YA?

This post is an entry for Beth Revis' Library of YA contest, which you can find on her blog via the graphic below. Check it out:

Share the Love of YA

No comments:

Post a Comment