Monday, April 18, 2011

Introductions are in order.

Greetings, forgiving readers! Please call me Skye. I am an aspiring novelist with grand dreams of becoming a published author. Please look upon me kindly.

I have been writing for over ten years and have completed at least half a dozen 1st draft novels, started well over 50 others, and submitted two short stories for contests (one pending). All together I have written over 350,000 words and counting.

In the past year I have studied and grown much in the craft, and after many false starts I believe I have finally found a story I am truly passionate about writing! So I decided to hold myself to it and started this, my "official author blog," to keep me on track and so my readers can see just how long and hard but fun the process of creating my novel was (and hopefully, possibly, learn a few tips on writing their own novels as well).

So please look upon me kindly, forgiving readers. And on with the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment