Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Where in the World Wednesday: Toaster Edition!

It's time for another installment of my writing meme: "Where in the World Wednesday"! Show us where your character is right now in your story, either from a broad view like France or a narrow view like the deli on First Street. Wherever they are, blog a picture of the location - but don't feel the need to explain or even tell us where it is! The mystery is part of the fun. ;)

Today's location comes from the book I will be blogging starting in February, entitled Toaster Loses Her Hatting! I just discovered it among my old notes: a hand-drawn map of the story's world! I thought you might enjoy a sneak peek of what to expect. ;) Pardon my drawing and handwriting, though - with no real artistic talent this was the best I sketch out in 2010:




Needless to say, Toaster and her friends will be traveling all over this circular world. Follow the blog here and join the journey on February 1st!

So where in the world is your character this Wednesday? Blog a pic and comment below with the link!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! This is AWESOME! I love that the world is circular. So excited for Toaster's adventures!

    ReplyDelete