Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: Life After Theft edition

Since I had such a good book haul this week (especially trading), I thought I would do my very first Stacking the Shelves post. Look at all the pretties I raked in this week:

TRADED
  • Pivot Point by Kasie West - I've heard nothing but amazing things about this book, and I can't wait to read it!
  • Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza - This has a pretty good rating, so I thought, why not? It's a lot thicker than I thought though, but I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised!
  • Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike - I've been really excited about this one, and when it arrived I couldn't help but put it on the top of my TBR pile.

PURCHASED - USED
  • The Wish List by Eoin Colfer - I'm more inclined to read something (and actually finish it) when I get it in pocket paperback form, so hoping I can finally get around to reading this at long last.
  • White Tiger by Kylie Chan - Looked interesting, and since it's a pocket paperback (they're an addiction for me, really), how could I not?

PURCHASED - NEW
  • The Little Black Book of New York 2013 - My first purchased new research book! I got an older edition from the library and the maps in it have proved very helpful for Project P. And this way, I don't have to fight over it with other library patrons (which I totally was).

LIBRARY
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - I've heard this book is really good so I'm excited to finally get my hands on it! I've put it off so long, though, because I wanted to try and get a paperback used, but alas no dice so far. 
  • Fodor's New York City 2013 - Yet another research book. When one is writing about a place they have never been, guidebooks are some of your best allies.
  • Dawn of the Arcana Volume 8 - An interesting fantasy series that I'm enjoying on the library's dime. ;)
So what books did you add to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment