Friday, February 21, 2014

The Friday Reads Review (2/21/14)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 06
The Gentlemen's Alliance † Vol. 6 by Arina Tanemura(Pbk)
I needed a manga fix, so I decided to re-read this series - and this time, thanks to my library, I get to finish it as well! I stopped collecting the volumes at 9 when I tired a little of it, and then it ended two volumes later. Served me right. Luckily, this time around the library has Vols. 10-11, so I can finally find out how it all ends!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 05
The Gentlemen's Alliance † Vol. 5 by Arina Tanemura (Pbk)
If there's one thing Arina is good at, it's love triangles (and other larger-sided shapes). And this series is definitely a good example! If you like the "he likes her but she likes her AND him but he likes her who is actually a him!" type of set-up, then I definitely recommend this one.


>> READING NEXT <<
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke (Pbk)
I really need to buckle down and read this! Bad Skye!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment