Sunday, April 7, 2013

2nd Annual Book Fast Begins! (& Blogging Updates)


Today begins my 2nd Annual Book Fast! *throws confetti* I've been itching to focus on my writing for a month now, so I'm definitely excited to get started. Let's do this! (What is this Book Fast? All the details can be found here.)

My writing schedule for the week:

Sunday: 1,000 words
Monday: 1,000 words
Tuesday: 500 words
Wednesday: 1,000 words
Thursday: 500 words
Friday: 1,000 words
Saturday: 500 words

Project I'll be working on: Project P

If any of you decided to join me this week, feel free to post below and let me know! If not, I can still use all the encouragement I can get, so any cheerleading and whatnot would be greatly appreciated this week, both below and on Twitter (@skyelyte). One day you will read a book of mine! And hopefully this mini-sprint will help me get there a little faster.

Never fear though, this project will not affect my normal blogging schedule. My review of Arclight by Josin L. McQuein goes live tomorrow - it's an awesome book and I definitely encourage you to check it out. I will also have posts for my regular memes, Waiting On Wednesday and Stacking the Shelves, as well as a Friday post of some kind. And prepare yourselves - next Wednesday is my 2nd Blogoversary! I am planning a box giveaway for my loyal Followers, so be sure to watch for it. :)

Now, let the writing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment