Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (4/27/13)



Time for another Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where I share the books that I've added to my shelves this week:

PURCHASED - USED
Katana (Katana, #1)The Secret Notes of Lady Kanoko, Volume 1The Secret Notes of Lady Kanoko, Volume 2
  • Katana by Cole Gibsen (PBK) - It looked interesting, so I splurged. Hopefully it'll be worth it.
  • The Secret Notes of Lady Kanoko by Ririko Tsujita (Volumes One and Two) (PBK) - Out of print and the series has always looked cute to me. Not that I might ever get to finish the series...

So what books did you add to your shelves this week?

3 comments:

  1. These are different but interesting books. I hope you enjoy them!!

    Here is my StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL BOOKS!! They sound really interesting!!
    New follower
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete