Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (5/25/13)



Time for another Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where I share the books that I've added to my shelves this week.


School Spirits (School Spirits, #1)Wild Awake
  • School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins (ARC - Traded) - I enjoyed the first series in this world, so I look forward to exploring it some more with this new set of characters. And it's been getting excellent reviews as well.
  • Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith (HBK - Won) - It's supposed to be a really acquired taste...but some people loved it.
So what books did you add to your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul, I've been considering School Spirits but haven't made a definite decision to buy it yet, hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I'm reading Wild Awake right now and I don't know what to think about it. But I do know that I love the imagery! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete